Ecumenical Association of Churches in Romania AIDRom is looking for a Doctor to manage its daily activity at the Emergency Transit Center (ETC) in Timisoara, project funded by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), Representation in Romania
Contract duration: the employment contracts will be awarded part time, until 31st December 2019, and can be extended, subject to individual in-house educational services for the refugees from the Emergency Transit Center (ETC) in Timisoara
Among other tasks the medical staff will have the following responsibilities:
- Provides basic and specialised medical assistance, prescribe treatments and counselling on site, monitor medical cases and, when required, refer them to specialized medical institutions and liaises with the latter, provide medical reports for high risk cases and/or for appropriate medical follow-up in the resettlement country and conduct basic health education, personal hygiene and SGBV awareness raising sessions;
- Offer support to Project Coordinator in drafting of monthly and other ad-hoc reports required by the project;
- Ensure effective administrative communication with UNHCR and General Inspectorate for Immigration (GII);
- Assists in implementing the activities foreseen in the project and the tasks required to ensure the achievement of the project objectives.
- Prepare and draft monthly, quarterly, intermediate and annual reports on the progress of the project’s implementation;
§ Higher education in medicine, completed with a Bachelor’s degree;§ Experience in the medical field, minimum three months;§ Excellent command of English; additional linguistic skills are an asset;§ Knowledge of computer operation (Microsoft Office, Internet, e-mail);§ Very good interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with people from different social and cultural backgrounds;§ Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;§ Analysis, synthesis and evaluation capacity§ Enthusiasm, spirit of initiative and ease of assimilation of new information. Experience in the field of NGOs and / or refugees is an advantage
People interested in these posts are asked to send a resume to email@example.com with the subject of the e-mail: „Application for the Doctor position” by August 30, 2019. Only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
We want to let you know that as of 25 May 2018 the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) will be applied by all EU Member States . In this context, our company is committed to protecting you and respecting your privacy.
If following the reading of this employment announcement you submit your data (in the form of a Curriculum Vitae) means that you have been informed under Art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council / 27 April 2016 that we will collect and process your personal data (name, email address, telephone number, home address, etc.) for the purpose of conducting the process recruitment and selection initiated by the company’s representatives, and that you have given your consent to them. We emphasize that we will only use these data for the purpose for which they were requested, ie to complete the recruitment process If you would like to know more about your rights under the aforementioned rules, we invite you to visit http://www.aidrom.ro/category/angajari/