Strengthening the network of multifunctional counseling centers for persons seeking for help.
Project financed by: Diakonisches Werk, Wurttemberg
program: Hoffnung Fur Osteuropa
Through the actual project we aim to strengthen the network of multifunctional centres which are able to provide services for the different categories of beneficiaries.
The aim will be fulfilled through a complex strategy that will include:
- Strengthening the inter-disciplinary teams active in the 3 regions: Bucharest, Iasi, Timisoara
- Enlarging the services provided by the counselling centers
According to the needs of the persons seeking for counselling, the centers can provide:
- Juridical counselling
- Social counselling
- Physiological counselling
- Mediation for identifying jobs in Romania or within EU space
- Mediation between the beneficiaries and the local authorities for different issues.